Software QA Engineer Computer Vision, Remote, Full-Time
CVEDIA is looking for a QA generalist to help us develop, maintain and expand our tests and mission critical CI/CD. Focusing on keeping systems sane for weekly builds on several concurrent projects you will be also writing documentation among with mainly pytest based functional tests and some unit tests for our jenkins testing framework.
- Creating and maintaining automated tests for our CI/CD pipeline (python, shell, c#, c++).
- Maintaining and expanding the existing CI/CD pipeline (jenkins, shell).
- Expanding and perfecting systems public documentation (markdown).
- Help educating developers improving code, QA and workflows.
- Provide and develop overview and metrics to improve project development and quality overall.
- Shell scripting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Image manipulation understanding
Remotely from home, beach or anywhere that has an internet connection. This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday (8 hours daily). Communication with the all team members is done through Skype.
Salary will be paid once a month with a wire transfer.