REMOTE - Senior Unity3d Developer - Europe Time Zone Unity Team, Remote, Full-Time
CVEDIA helps develop and deploy autonomous systems today. Our suite of tools substantively accelerates the time to train, test and validate neural network/deep learning algorithms. Our customers are driving the future of autonomous application and we are thrilled to help fuel their efforts.
We are seeking a full time remote developer responsible for developing features for virtual sensors based on Unity engine. Your primary responsibilities will be to implement new features in our core system by translating design ideas, concepts, and requirements into highly performant code. You will also be responsible for the delivery of customer related projects by using our system and setting up the final simulation product. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are essential.
- Translate design specifications into functional features
- Communicate with other team members to establish effective pipeline and integrate media assets
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, materials and shaders, 3D math, and performance optimizations.
- Experience with compute and geometry shaders is a plus
- Experience with CUDA is a plus
- Experience with debugging tools, and the usage of the Unity Profiler
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage
- Prior experience with a well-known mobile title or AAA titles are a significant asset
- Ability to constantly learn and stay in touch with evolving 3D standards and development technologies
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiarity with current design and architectural patterns
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git and PlasticSCM
What we offer:
- Job location is in Cyberspace
- Communication with the all team members is done through online tools
- Salary will be paid once a month with a wire transfer
- Job capacity: Full time - Monday - Friday (8 hours daily)
How to apply for this job:
- Please state on the mail subject the job position you are applying for.
- Only applications written in English are going to be processed!
- Due to time zone difficulties Only applications that are based in Europe will be processed.
- Please mention your country of origin in the email.
- Please send your applications to jobs at cvedia dot com